IGNORED

Surrey Crew Photos

danielsonson

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike did you get any good shots of pete, or I or Yellow Peril on the way to Stoneleigh?

I wish I had my camera when you came past with flames hanging out the back :( !

What a sight

DB

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There were a few pics , not exactly fantastic but shots of cars on the move, some at the Pot plus some taken inside at stoneleigh.

Will try and get em up !

Mike :(:P:)

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

werent it fun on the way up?

got a couple, but there shaky and rubbish. will sort them out when im less pissed up, and post em up.

ps

awaiting a speeding ticket in the post presently.

150 + is a good drive i think

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW!

I was wondering what you two were reaching! I got to 130 (well according to my bouncy speedo somewhere between 125 and 135) and decided that as the Lotus Factory figures reckon an S3 has a top whack of 135 I should ease off. :(

As point of reference as I hit my personal record Mike blated the throttle and shot off like some kind of bizzare yellow rocketship! made me jelous and in awe all at the same time, so I guess I was 'Jelawe'? :)

But definately good fun, really appreciated it, I particularly loved early on when we were staggered three abreast at about 90! must have looked awesome to all other road users!

And Mike, thought about what you said and a I think a Turbo (and sizeable debt) :( could be iminent.

Cheers DB B)

---------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME to the ratrace Daniel,

The lust for speed is gonna keep you poor!!

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661