Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Milton Keynes Meet - All Welcome - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Milton Keynes Meet - All Welcome

EspritMiltonKeynes

Martyn and I have just arranged another last-minute-spur-of-the-moment meet on Saturday afternoon/evening beginning at 4pm.

It will be held once again at the Proud Perch Pub, Wolverton Road, Great Linford. You don't have to bring your car, it's just a friendly social to meet other esprit owners and have a few beers!

Everyone's welcome but atm it's just me, him, my brother and possibly Jason.

Call me on 0xxxxx xxx xxx for details or just turn up on the day!

Hope to see you down there

B)

Edited by USAndretti42
REmoved cell number to keep it off Google

EspritMiltonKeynes - ironically now lives in Edinburgh London (SE4)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chelsea Martyn

Just like to say thanks to James for today, and good to meet his brother and for the drinks!

The pair are a fantastic couple and James cannot wait to get his dosh to get another Esprit!!

Come on Zurich! Time to pay the piper!

This pub has a great feel to it with the open fires and warm atmosphere.....

Its a great place to arrange a winter meet, where we can all escape the cold, sit round the fires and talk about the hoons!

Haha..

Yep, was another brilliant evening. And Marytn's right - it's a really cosy place for a winter meet :)

"Pay the piper Zurich"

You had me thinking, 'What's he on about UEFA for?' It's Zenith actually :P , but yes hopefuly after a bit more bartering they will pay up and it will shopping time once again. :huh:

By the way, the Milton Keynes meets (which are becoming a bit of a regularity) are open to anyone, you don't have to be from around here to come - Paul C may well be coming from Oxford next time around and MK is also an easy drive down from the Midlands, North London and many other places. We're at M1 J14 for future reference.

Hopefully there'll be another one organised just before Christmas, so see you all then!

PS. Hope you had a nice drive down to Norfolk Martyn :P And not too much black ice :lol:

EspritMiltonKeynes - ironically now lives in Edinburgh London (SE4)

Yeah, i'm up for another :huh:

Had earmarked today as a beer and nothing day see, Vicki has gone off on

some Hen night, so i'm here with Clarky taking advantage of the quietness.

I have so far done several pints, eaten a couple of burgers, a very large bread

pudding, and now have a box of thorntons continental truffles that i bought earlier.

Clarky is sat intently purring and getting chucked the odd raisin or bit of cheese.

This is what i meant earlier by intending to be landbased.

Next MK meet, shout it a bit sooner in advance and see if we can get fishy

to rustle up some of the cockanese lot, they are normally up by lunchtime...

:lol:

Don't forget the Christmas Pissup in central London guys! (see thread & post! :huh: )

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif