Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
NEXT MILTON KEYNES SOCIAL EVENING - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

NEXT MILTON KEYNES SOCIAL EVENING

Guest Chelsea Martyn

Guest Chelsea Martyn

This date for the next gathering has been chosen for the following:

1. It's when most monthly paid people have been paid.

2. It gives plenty of notice to everyone.

3. It's only one day of suffering hangovers until the weekend.

4. It doesn't intrude on weekend arrangements.

It will be good to have a pre Christmas meet up and all are invited.

Directions will be available to all who want them.

The Proud Perch is a traditional pub with lots of character and ambiance. There are real open fires to sit round and discuss the hoons of summer and enjoy good conversation with friends while escaping the freezing cold outside.

It's an old building that sits on the Grand Union Canel that has now become part of the Milton Keynes catchment due to the rapid expanse of the fast moving city.

A great food menu is also available with serving until late.

Post back if you want to come

Edited by Chelsea Martyn

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of making this saturday, thursdays a bit of a no go for us, as got to get up for work friday :D . Also I wouldn,t think hangovers are going to be an issue for those of us driving :) , especially those coming from far and wide.

Would be good to get every one together :P , anyone else share my views?????????

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

Guest Chelsea Martyn
Any chance of making this saturday, thursdays a bit of a no go for us, as got to get up for work friday :) . Also I wouldn,t think hangovers are going to be an issue for those of us driving :( , especially those coming from far and wide.

Would be good to get every one together :D , anyone else share my views?????????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm fully booked all the way through December DJ'ing... (another company I'm involved with called 'out of control') with every Fri and Sat gone until Xmas eve....

This weekend is booked too.

There's no reason why you can't post a thread for a Sat night meet aswell through December Lisa... there may be a few of us that can't do nights through the week.

Try and come if you can though... It's always good to share a hangover! :P

Hi all,

I'll def' try and make it for Thursday 1st.... I may have to leave a bit early though depending on what time it begins because I'm supposed to be going out in London on that night as well! :rolleyes:

PS. Lisa - if you fancy organsing a Saturday one I should be up for it! Let me know the dates you're thinking of and I may well be ok for it! Atm, Sat 3rd, 10th and 18th are all ok for me...

B)

EspritMiltonKeynes - ironically now lives in Edinburgh London (SE4)

Guest Chelsea Martyn
Everything still on for tomorrow? :lol: What time are we all meeting down there? I might have to shoot off early btw... can't really stay much beyond 8pm.
Edited by Chelsea Martyn

Guest Chelsea Martyn

A great night had by all....

We were even treated to seeing Alan's Norfolk Mustard S4s!

Big thanks to:

Sam

Jason

Adam

Paul

James

Alan

Nicole

Even bigger thanks to Jason for continuing the gathering back at his place after the pub said no more!

The food was great, The Erdinger flowed, the conversation rolled and it was fun!

The cool thing was when I was chatting to one of the bar staff he said

"I'm getting to recognise you lot now, every time some of you come here, I know i'm in for a treat by seeing an Esprit in the car park" :lol:

You can't buy that :blink:

Edited by Chelsea Martyn

Thanks guys - really enjoyed last night, must do it again soon. Got back in half the time it took me to get there by ignoring the sat nav. I think my Tom Tom needs some minor surgery with a club hammer.....

Alan

The cool thing was when I was chatting to one of the bar staff he said

"I'm getting to recognise you lot now, every time some of you come here, I know i'm in for a treat by seeing an Esprit in the car park" :P

You can't buy that :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice one! That's what you miss for departing early, friend's birthday night out was great btw... just wish the two hadn't collided so awkwardly - def' be up for the next one! Looking forward to it already.... :(

EspritMiltonKeynes - ironically now lives in Edinburgh London (SE4)