Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Shiny Black V8? Southbound M90 near Forth Road Bridge - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Shiny Black V8? Southbound M90 near Forth Road Bridge

bingoking

Just crossed the Forth Road Bridge yesterday Monday 16th March 4:45pm and spotted a shiny black V8 Reg **** UOM with federal exhaust heading South on the other carraigeway.

One of these days I will be in my Esprit when I spot another one!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking yeah, I've been spotted at last!!!

But then read your post Brian. Colour is correct, reg is correct, location a bit odd. I was coming back from Glasgow but stayed North of the river and used Kincardine Bridge. At exactly that time I would have been bimbling back through Rosyth, under the M90 and up to Dalgety Bay. I never actually went on the motorway.

But it must have been me, right?

Mark,

It was most definately on the other carraigeway heading south.

I did wonder if it was you but couldn't remember if you had federal exhausts.

I might be out a little on the timing by 15 mins or so.

Have you checked your garage!!!! :D

She's tucked up under the cover, locked in my garage hooked up to a trickle charger Brian - I work in London most weeks and wife has just checked!

I know Esprits are fast but I doubt they can be in two places at once. I am certain it was me (colour, reg, time, fed exhaust) but I most definitely did not use the M90 or the Forth Road Bridge. I went under it heading from Rosyth to Dalgety Bay. Have you been on the sauce?

Glad your car is tucked up safe and sound.

I was just back from Switzerland and driving from the airport to home and didn't leave the A90/M90 until the Kirkcaldy/Glenrothes spur.

I wonder if I am mistaken with the registration letters. Didn't get the prefix or the numbers but I was sure the letters were UOM....or could it have been UEM? I was in two minds when I made the original post and went for UOM.

It must have been someone else then as it was definately on the southbound carraigeway and would have had to cross the bridge as it was passed the Inverkeithing slip road.

One of these days we will get spotted in our Esprits!!!

I must be getting old Brian. I've just re-read your post and realised you were talking about Monday. I was so excited at being spotted I forgot I went to Glasgow on Tuesday last week, not Monday when I normally head over there on business. Yes, that was me heading South after a sprint up to Gleneagles to blow the cobwebs off and then down to South Queensferry to hook up with someone for afternoon coffee.

So, my apologies for questioning your sanity. I'm the idiot........

Pheweee! Glad we sorted that one out.

Consider yourself SPOTTED! :)

Will you be able to make the LEF Scotland run out round Tayside/Perthshire this Sunday 29th March?

Brian