Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Supercar Thursday... - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Supercar Thursday...

Hippo

Did everyone win the lottery last night...? Today I have seen a Ferrari F430 in Harrogate...a Lamborghini Murcielago in Sheffield (W5 TOY), 2 Exiges B) , a sprinkling of Astons and an absolute shed load of Porsche 911s... :D

But no Esprits...a rare sight indeed.

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing what the first vague twinkle of sunshine does, all the toys come out. Hopefully the Metro meet might get some better weather for the first night of the year.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Funny you should say that, on Thursday morning I was stuck in the traffic backlog in Newcastle City centre trying to get out to Chester le Street and I saw two Jag XK-R's and three Audi R8's (but no Esprit's)

Colin

Well mine was out today but it looks like no one spotted it.

No1 son is now on the insurance and today was his first drive UNSUPERVISED.

I am pleased to say it's back in one piece.

Phew!!!

Well I've seen all sorts of the cars you've all mentioned, but yesterday I saw a Mustard Esprit in a London street (with a for sale sign in it too!).

Dave.