Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
OC California - Toys 4 Tots Sunday 4th December - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

OC California - Toys 4 Tots Sunday 4th December

fmxa

Toys 4 Tots holiday charity drive - Sunday December 4th 7:30AM!

We hope to see everyone for the first SCLC Toys 4 Tots charity drive leaving OC and driving to Westlake Village on Sunday December 4th 2005. Please bring an unwrapped toy worth at least $10 to be donated to the USMC Toys 4 Tots program - see http://motor4toys.com for more details.

Meet at Starbucks Coffee located at 545 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa (close to the 405/55/73 by the OC Performing Arts Center) map here - http://tinyurl.com/b8468 at 7:00AM onwards with a 7:30AM departure for Westlake Village. It's ~70 miles, so make certain you have gas (or you're used to pushing!), and we may be meeting up with additional cars in Marina del Rey.

We have reserved parking at the event, and the organizer is expecting close to 1000 cars - Lotus, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, domestic, import etc so it should be a great day out.

On the return journey, we are planning on brunch at the Getty Museum (http://www.getty.edu/visit/see_do/architecture.html) so if you'd like to join us at the Getty, please let us know asap so we can get a rough head count. There may be a few support cars driving with us to bring friends and family along (kids welcome), so let us know if you need a ride!

Additional details at www.southcoastlotus.com

Cheers!

Paul

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grrr... finals week coming up, but I ought to be able to do it :o

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

i will show at your next OC event as promised. however, i don't drive to LA unless paid to be there. sorry. looks like a fun event though as long as it isn't dominated by japanese cars.

i will show at your next OC event as promised. however, i don't drive to LA unless paid to be there. sorry. looks like a fun event though as long as it isn't dominated by japanese cars.

Uh? :blink::)

Edited by fmxa

I really do hate to say this but... I will TRY to make it, but I may not be able to. Like I said, finals week and my Afro-American studies group can meet on no other day to prepare for our final project.

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

UCR. Insert appropriate UC Riverside joke

Crunk is my major. Funk majors have it easy compared to us.

slade

anyways, me being really pissed off at keeping on missing these things, is there a schedule of events somewhere? when's the next one? (I checked the website, it doesn't seem like there's any place for future events...

slade

hey, no pics or what

slade

hey, no pics or what

slade

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, I'm in San Francisco this week - will post them when I get back :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm in San Francisco this week - will post them when I get back  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good stuff:D have fun

slade