Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Britsh Drift Championships - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Britsh Drift Championships

royalwithcream

Hi Guys,

I hope its ok with admin to stick up some details on this years British Drift Championships? :devil: Would be great to see peeps along :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The series has grown massively over the last year and this year is expected to do the same. Going sideways around a track at 100mph is one of the most fun things you can do with a car and its great to watch as well!

bdcpromo.jpg

First a vid :grin:

BDC 2008 promotional video

If anyone is interested in getting more involved and fancies passenger rides or anything like that then let me know and I'll either try to sort something at a round or you can come to a practice day and I'll take you out.

And details of the rounds:

Driverschampionship.jpg

The British Drift Championship 2009.

We are proud to announce the 2009 calendar for the British Drift Championship. The 5 Round 2009 Championship has been put together with great care and detail to ensure that the BDC continues to evolve in a positive direction and represent the best multi-class drifting championship in Britain.

Central to the 2009 BDC calendar are events which offer our competitors maximum seat time in a relaxed yet professional environment. The unique atmosphere that our teams and drivers enjoyed during 2008 will continue to define the BDC as we work to involve a larger international field of drivers across all classes.

BDC 09 is structured to take in both demanding 100mph tracks and smaller more technical venues. As a result, BDC 09 drivers will be tested, challenged and judged across all aspects of drifting competition.

BDC 09 Venues are also chosen with our spectators in mind. This years venues will offer a safe yet close-up view of all of the action and the 2009 BDC paddock will be arranged in order to invite our spectators to interact with teams, sponsors & drivers.

It is with great pleasure we can now reveal the dates of the BDC season 2009 and we look forward to seeing all of our teams at round 1 to kick-start what will be a historic year for British drifting.

Round 1 - 11th April Donnington Park

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Ladies and gents

The most fun at a drift event in the UK takes place next weekend at Norfolk Arena, Kings Lynn.

Saturday is round 4 of the championship with the finals taking place under the flood lights of the arena giving an exclusive experience from the BDC to remember!

Fun for all the family at the perfect venue for spectators to get up close and personal in a purpose built facitlity.

Sunday will see the first ever Team event for BDC drivers, 3 cars from each team will go on track together in the ultimate test of car control with members of their own team.

There will be 3 judges, the two resident judges plus the crowd will be the third judge!

So we need YOU!

Save