IGNORED

Orange GT3 in Market Drayton

westhamtim

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilty on all charges!

Went for a blast after; Loggerheads, Eccleshall, Stone and back home to Audlem. An Elise turned round at Loggerheads and followed me for a while, but I lost him after passing an Audi...........

Where are you Tim?

Si,

Next time you're passing my front door, give me a bell and I'll put the kettle on :sofa:

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I'm in London but my grandma lives in Market Drayton (previously Adderley) and I was visiting. I also had family in Audlem (the Meadows - don't know if you'll know them. Apologies if I make it sound like a tiny inbred village, very nice place though!!) but they've now mostly moved away, although not far.

I was coming down the hill opposite Morrisons in a Chrysler Cruiser. I would normalyl have been in the Esprit but she's currently out of service (and has been all year - watch this space for a long e-mail looking for help if it doesn't get sorted soon!)

Lovely looking car BTW!

passed within a hairs breath of me as well....

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Si,

I live between Stone and Eccleshall. Village called Yarnfield.

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

just down the road from the secret army base..........

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Tim,

Yes I do know the Meadows family, in fact Giles nearly bought our old house! I went to school with him. And yes Audlem is a little in bred!!!!!

Good luck with getting the car going again, next time you are up here pm me.

Graham, I will look out for Yarnfield..........

Tim, Market Drayton is the heart of NMEG country, we often start our meets from the ginger breadman pub on the A53, as you know Simon is in Audlem, Graham in Yarnfeild and I am about 10 miles away in Madeley

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

So why not time one of your trips to ride out with "the formidable squadron" :devil:

• 2 weeks later...