Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ferrari - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ferrari

Tim Sutlieff

Mother of all spots. 57 varieties of the F word all queued up at the traffic lights, spotted a rather sexy looking Red S3 in Horsham Town centre on Friday. The driver was seen to acknowledge the presence of a herd of prancing ponies with a royal wave as they processioned past the mighty Lotus.

Made my day. Made even better whilst sitting in a pub watching the owner of an F430, pumping up a flat tyre.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they were all at the piazza italia show in horsham town centre.. quite a good show .. I think i've seen the same s3 in guildford town centre .. but i didnt check the plates =( .. bdw there were old alfa's on saturday and a few lambo's, a koiengsegg, a zonda and a few pantera's!

if you want to see some nice italian exotics .. i highly recommend the auto itlalia show on the 2nd of may at the brooklands musuem in weybridge. One of the best car shows around! :)

Vin Taylor

Yup that was it! did you see the Countach with the iridescent paint job. vey smart.

I was going to drive round Horsham Carfax a couple of times with a union flag, but decided i would probably get pulled for inciting racial hatred.

Sadly I haven't been to Guildford in my S3 so it must be someone else.

I lived the first seven years of my working life in Horsham. Many a night spent in Bear and the Crown ( before it changed somewhat as I recall ). Plus the Dog & Bacon, Whites ( before it turned in to an American type place ), and the Rising Sun. Oh, and the Boar's Head.

Right then, said Fred.