Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Go Karting 25th May 2009 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Go Karting 25th May 2009

simonf

Some of you will remember that i tried to organise some Go-Karting last year but the interest wasn't really there. So this year i am going to try again!

Tuesday 5th May will be the date as this is the normal meeting day for a monthly AEG meet, it will probably start at about 8pm. It would be highly unusual for the AEG not to go for a beer after but feel free to leave straight after the event if you want to get home at a reasonable time.

We have 5 AEG members that are very interested and wondered if anyone else wanted to join us?

Ellough Park is one of the longest outside courses in the country and you will be using powerfull twin engined Go-Karts! Last time i was there they didn't mind you curbing them and creating sparks from the undercarriage!!

Beccles is on the Norfolk Suffolk border and can be eassily access from the A12.

Could i please have a list of definates as soon as possible so that i can get it booked as it tend to get booked up well in advance.

Many thanks

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The date will have to be the friday 8th May now as they do not do evening races on a tuesday, wednesday of thursday!

Might make it easier for a few of you to make it??

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• 2 weeks later...

ANYONE OUT THERE??!!??

Just in case anyone is interested (probably not by the looks of things...but if you are we have change the date to 29th May.

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!