Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Red N reg S4 at Stoneleigh kit car show today - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Red N reg S4 at Stoneleigh kit car show today

Gasman GT3

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex,

I didn't take my camera out of the car all day. Did you see the abomination on the Vindicator stand which drew inspiration from a Phantom F4? What were they thinking.

Alex,

I didn't take my camera out of the car all day. Did you see the abomination on the Vindicator stand which drew inspiration from a Phantom F4? What were they thinking.

yes there were several crimes against motoring humanity on show. that was one of them lol :D

Me and my mate usually award a prize for the company that wont be there next year. Difficult this year as there seemed to be several people who had some scaffolding behind the shed and decided to make an Atom replica out of it with a bit of fibre glass stuck on. Those that didn't have enough scaffolding grafted half a motor bike on the back to make up the difference. The automotive design equivenlent of X Factor contestants.

Now that gives me an idea for a TV show.

Ade,

Isn't the TV show already on the air and called "The Scrapheap Challenge?

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Or Chop Shop Graham.

Seriously though New Automotive designers show off their designs in front of a panel of judges, I think it would be a laugh.