Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Raid Steering Wheel - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Raid Steering Wheel

I am looking into buy a Raid airbag steering wheel and am wondering if anyone has a good suggestion of where to buy it. I know that TM Tuning sells them and was doing a Lotus discount. However, I had a fairly unpleasant experience with TM when I tried to order one from them. The only other place that I have seen them sold is at http://raid-rdi.com/ but they don't ship to North America. One other interesting thing that I found is that the same steering wheels are being sold under different names. One that I have seen in person is Dimex but they seem to be for Ferrari's.

Steve

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW - TM was about the only place I could find them that would ship to the US. The Raid wheel is also OEM on Aston Martins

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Jim

I tried to call the phone # listed on Tuning Zubehor's site and it says that the line has been disconnected. I also sent them an email so hopefully they are still in buisness and its just something with their phone. Not sure if you remember but I bought 2 or the adapter hubs off of you a while back but still haven't managed to track down a steering wheel.

FWIW - Igot mine (the carbon fibre one) from TM Tuning, and had no difficulities....

And it looks great! I also got my adaptor from Jim, and it was brilliant.

Hey Steve,

Yes I remember when you bought the adapters. Sorry about your problems with TMT but you may have to bite the bullet and order from them, maybe use an alias.... :)

1995 S4s

I was really hoping that there was somewhere else to buy one of these steering wheels. I think that I would rather go with out, than buy one from TM. John if you ever want to sell your Carbon Fiber one let me know :-).

Ha ha! Not a chance, Steve!

:)

• 2 years later...

You can get them shipped to the U.S. Carnewal will ship them out. Lots of different options in the steering wheels

http://www.carnewal-europe.com/cpx_p074.htm

You can order them in the US from here.

http://www.fvd.de/us/en/Porsche-0/-/-/-/group/show/VID_22508564-VCD_84653088-gid_355-sort_4-display_50/Sport_Airbag_Steering_Wheel.html

I have plenty of adapters available for about 1/2 the price of any others.

1995 S4s

• 5 months later...