Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
GT3 Help - Air Pressure Fault Codes - ECU/Freescan/Espritmon - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

GT3 Help - Air Pressure Fault Codes

Had some disganostics run on my 1998 GT3.

I am getting a cycling reading of;

P0108 - Manifold Absolute pressure / barometric pressure circuit to high input.

P0104 - Mass airflow circuit intermittent

P0102 - Mass airflow low input

P0101 - Mass airflow range repair

P0110 - Intake air temp sesnor 1

Cars running fine except stuttering when it hits 4000 rpm (the fun bit).

Any ideas , what I need to look at / replace.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These codes look like they come from an OBD-II ECU, ie from a V8 Esprit, not a 4 pot.

4 pot uses OBD not OBD-II. Codes P0101 and P0104 (their equivalent at least) don't even exist in the 4 pot ECU from memory !

Dunno what tool was used to run the diagnostic (?), but from the above and what you say (only problem being stuttering, no CEL), I would say the diagnositc was not done properly and the car is fine...

Of course for piece of mind, just run Freescan to see if there is any real trouble codes.

Edited by troutrou

• 3 months later...

Apologies for not replying ................For some reason I didn't pick up your posts.

1st diagnostics have been confirmed as false... I've had the MAP and M.A.T sensor replaced . but light still on.

Worryingly I have been told my hydrocarbon readings in expansion tank are high... No sign of any oil sludge though..

Car is running fine ... but into Hethel tomorrow (7/09/2009) to be checked out.

Thanks again for your help....