Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sunday 31st May Metallic Blue S2 Northbound on A9 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Sunday 31st May Metallic Blue S2 Northbound on A9

bingoking

I was in the Yellow Elise and saw you in my mirrors between Killiecrankie and Bruar.

You were 2 cars behind me but I managed to overtake some slow moving traffic and didn't see you again until the short section of dual carriageway at Crubenmore Lodge south of Newtonmore. I was just about to join the A9 again after detouring through Dalwhinnie to have a blast up that part of the old A9 and you motored past. Followed you for a bit and then I went of north of Newtonmore, to continue my journey up as much of the old A9 (B9152) as I could to Slochd. When the A9 is busy I more often than not choose to use the old road, great fun.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete's a bit out of his up there isn't he Mat?

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007