Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Norfolk Mustard Yellow GT3, Earlham, Norwich 08:15 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Norfolk Mustard Yellow GT3, Earlham, Norwich 08:15

Newts

Spotted the above on a roundabout this morning

Driver was wearing a funny blue hat and a sort of gold sash

His hands seemed to have strings attached and I could hear the Thunderbirds theme blaring out...

Edited by Newts

Colin

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

At last, I think this must be my first official proper spotted.

Yes that will be me Colin, then on the way to work having just dropped off the wife in the city, hopefully it looked clean, I washed it the night before especially to look good to go to work as I knew it was going to be a nice day. I got out early and removed the roof as well, so it was extra nice driving today with the sun and fresh air. What were you in? I didn't see a blue Esprit on my travels.

Look out for me next week, as it's going to be such a scorcher week I will use the Esprit more, I love driving it in the summer weather, and when I arrive at work like today, I park it right outside the reception door, no one cannot avoid not seeing it!

Owen

Hi Owen

I was at the roundabout junction, but in a blue X-type jag. I couldnt afford to run the Lotus into Norwich every day at the moment, however when I get a proper job again...

Colin