Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
esprit S1 wanted - Wanted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

esprit S1 wanted

Cos

I know, I know I might sound like some dumb ass Bond fan out to impress his mates.

But really, I'm a lotus enthusiast, and I already own a GT3 and my brother owns an esprit S2.2 and an eclat 2.2. But I would love to care for an S1 too. I know I may sound greedy, but I have always been a huge fan of the S1

If anyone knows of an S1 esprit someone is looking to pass on to a new keeper, get in touch with me. I'm willing to pay a good price of course.

Cos

+357 99404576 (sms me and i'll call back)

c.herodotou@cytanet.com.cy

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum Cos,

I came across an S1 in Cyprus whilst on holiday in 1995. It was yellow and I have some photo's of it somewhere. Wonder if it's still around? Any idea how many Esprit's there are on the island?

Good luck in your search.

Brendan

Hi Brendan

I also saw that car a long long time ago.I have been trying to find that car for ages. It was a yellow one in Limassol. Its definatley off the road now!

I am looking for that car. I would love it if you could find the pics. If I had the number plate, then I'm sure that it would help me locate it.

Please have a look. I would really appriciate it.

Regards

Cos

Hi Richard

I have seen photos of the resto in the USA. Looks like an interesting car, and I would love to adopt it and spend some quality time in my garage restoring it, but the import laws here in Cyprus dont accomodate importing cars from outside of europe that are in parts, and then being able to register it.

They have some really strange laws out here regarding importing cars.

Can you believe that Cyprus and Greece still charge an import duty on used cars from Europe too!

The Government then pays a fine to Brussels, but they still end up quids in.

The search goes on!

Thanks Paked meat,

Interesting car, loads of S2 parts on that one. Not exactly what I'm looking for though. I wont be allowed to import that into Cyprus cos of the condition.; They have a strange law out here which doesn't allow for non runnning car to be be registered.

The search goes on :lol: Maybe one day soon :)

Cos

Yes I am aware of this law, we have the same one in California (._.). I went to the DMV here a few years back to register a 1953 Mercury and the person working there told me to "come back when I have a real car" and then to "go away"

Its really hard for me to sell this car, that's why I've been posting around in the forum here with hopes of a Lotus person picking it up (and not someone who will drop a VW pan under it and take it offroading [as one person suggested]).

I hope you find what you are looking for (and I hope I have what someone is looking for).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...