Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[HONG KONG]Visiting Shenzhen & HK 8/31-9/8 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[HONG KONG]Visiting Shenzhen & HK 8/31-9/8

act2007

Dear LEF HK members,

I'll be on a business trip to Shenzhen from 8/31 - 9/8. I will probably also spend about 1-2 days in HK since I need to visit Central to take care of some business. I'm wondering if I can catch up with some of the HK Esprit guys. Please shoot me an email at at0227@gmail.com if you would like to get together. Thank you.

Regards,

Alan Tseng

at0227@gmail.com

Edited by E5PR1T

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ALan

we are very sorry for the very late reply . ALl of us either out of town last week or been busy at work , we forgot to check the forum. From your mail , you will be leaving china or Hk tomorrow , so if you still in Hk , please call me or Eric and maybe we can get together tonight before you head back to the state tomorrow.

So here my # 94633876 and Eric # 9287-4154. Look forward to your call or e-mail . Once again we are sorry for the late repsonse.

Or you can e-mail me dennis@hmzipper.com

Dennis

Edited by Dennis