Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
John Welch - W. C. Engineering - USA - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

John Welch - W. C. Engineering

lotusnut

The timing belt broke on my 1991 Lotus Esprit SE Turbo and since the engine is an interference engine, I am assured that there is valve damage and possibly valve guide damage and possibly piston damage. John Welch advertises that he is an expert on turbo upgrades so I am considering let him upgrade my turbo and replace my valves with larger valves and also to do other repairs the engine needs. Does anyone know of John Welch or his company, W. C. Engineering? I would feel more comfortable letting my car go with him if someone else is familiar with him.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dana,

Well, it looks like you've stumbled into a veritable gold mine of expertise! John Welch is one of, if not the best man stateside to attend to your beloved car! John has been modifying and building Esprits for quite some time... You may check out his website to further ease your conscience on your selection of experts. I think John can more than adequately handle the task you have set before him!!!

http://www.wcengineering.com/

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

I have used John for a turbo upgrade to my S4. He is knowledgeable and reputable. He'll stand behind his work, and will make time to talk issues over with you - by phone or email.

You'll have no worries with him!

Thanks so much everyone! Now I can't wait for John to take my car and do all the repairs and upgrades! It sounds like my car will be in good hands! I appreciate everyone taking time to respond!