Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Replacement wheels - 2-Eleven Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Replacement wheels

kiwi 2-11

I want to get a spare set of wheels for the 2-11, these will be for my slicks. Genuine Lotus wheels are too expensive, and I was hoping to source something locally (NZ).

Does anybody in the forum have the correct offsets (in mm)?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;;;during the night the exact name came back KMS they are really good quality wheels (as far as I heard..) and really light..

Where and how tu buy them ??and do they have the 2_11 sizes (Exiges S2 are thez same no ?)

Tam

offsets

Front 31 mm

Rear 38 mm

Tam

• 2 weeks later...

The cheapest option for an additional set of rims would be to buy a s/h set of s2 exige wheels - down side on that is that they are much heavier the the 5 spoke forged rims and the fronts are 1/2" narrower than what you have on (6.5" appose 7").

www.hot-lap.com do a set of team dynamics that will fit and are the corect offsizes etc and also have the same 7" wide front rim I believe, light weight. nice design, pricey though like the 5 spokers!!

BTW Hello evryone..

Gav K

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...