Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[FOR SALE]Lotus Hans seats (special offer) - Page 2 - 2-Eleven Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[FOR SALE]Lotus Hans seats (special offer)

Scotty C

Dear Nick, Manny..

Thank you for help for my Recaro seat problems.

I will wait for carbon HANS seat.....

After installing new hans seat, Recore seat will be applied to my another lotus. :-)

**Temporarilly, Can I change driver's Recaro seat with passenger narrower seat for front positioning of driver seat? **

JKDENTAL

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi JK, if I understand your question correctly you are asking if you can fit a passenger seat in place of the Recaro so you can drive the car while waiting for the new Carbon Fibre HANS seat? The answer is yes, but you will need to remove the passenger seat mounting frame and replace it with a drivers seat frame for the approriate side of the car.

Nick

ps: your replacement panels are on their way to you....

Scotty, I'm not sure about a cut of the proceeds, but you will always have my gratitude, and who knows what that may translate into the next time you car is in the Lotus Sport workshop.... :lol:

Cheers all, Nick

I hope its not one of those fancy gearboxes :lol:

Here for a good time, not a long time

• 2 weeks later...
Hi JK, if I understand your question correctly you are asking if you can fit a passenger seat in place of the Recaro so you can drive the car while waiting for the new Carbon Fibre HANS seat? The answer is yes, but you will need to remove the passenger seat mounting frame and replace it with a drivers seat frame for the approriate side of the car.

Nick

ps: your replacement panels are on their way to you....

Dear Nick..

I can contact you via E-mail.

I had sent E-mail regarding decal and grill..

And ......

Neil E.S. Turner : no response for this issues.

Adrian kent : no respons efor pruchasing various items including tonneau cover ...

Hi JK, I should have been on holiday this week but I'm actually off work with an injured back so I'm laying on the floor at home with no cahnce of getting away on holiday. I believe Neil contacted you today, like me he has been elsewhere for a while so an immediate response is not always possible, although we do try to be as quick as possible. I also think that Russel Gibbons responded to your query on the parts in Adrians absence, I will speak with him tomorrow to confirm this. Have patience my friend, we will never knowingly miss the chance to sell you something! :lol:

Nick

Dear Nick, Scotty C

Thanks you.

I had received E-mail from Turner for paint code and confirm mail for decals and grill.

I would like to buy various tuning items now. and had sent E-mail to Adrian kent with wishing lists I want.

Best Regards

JKDENTAL in KOREA.