Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Callander, Scotland - Sunday 14th AM - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Callander, Scotland - Sunday 14th AM

gghc87

Anyone ?

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Racing was going really well, but I have ran out of money and had to miss the last 2 rounds (dijon and Imola) I am also going to miss Spa in 2 weeks time, I will race at Le Mans at the end of October.

Out of the 13 races I have done. I have 2 x 3rds, 1 x 2nd and 7 class wins, 1 crash, 1 mechanical and a 9th (started 21st and raced on limp home mode 2/3 power :) after forgetiing to plug in a sensor :) )

You got any spare cash for a sponsor :)

Here for a good time, not a long time

Scotty,

Pretty impressive. Trouble is it gets very addictive.

Not to be a spoilsport, if I knew of any sponsors that would be prepared to stump up some serious cash, I would be out there with you :)

Paul

Edited by pgn340r