Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hockenheim Historic -2010 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hockenheim Historic -2010

Günter

• Gold FFM

I'v got an note from Siegfried ,to post his text in this board as reference:

*******************************************************************************************

Press Release

Dear Lotus Club Presidents,

for the first time a very special exhibition on Lotus was presented on the 2009 Essen Motor Show with the support of Clive Chapman and Olav Glasius, the president of Lotus Club Holland. Very great job.

Surely you have known from the press the MEMORY OF JIM CLARK will take place in the usual shape from 16th to 18th April 2010 at Hockenheim.

From 2011 on it will be re-named into JIM CLARK REVIVAL. For this reason I have expressed my preparedness for the job of the Lotus organizer at the MEMORY OF JIM CLARK event next year. I would be very pleased to make your club members get informed about that. In January 2010 I will publish all the informations on my website of Lotus Historic Register Germany.

I am already looking forward to welcome all friends of Lotus at Hockenheim again.

Kind regards

Siegfried Herrmann

www.lotus-historic-register-germany.de

www.hockenheim-historic.de

*******************************************************************************************

...some rumors say it will be an TV coverage on place this time.

Edited by G

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

from Siegfried:

********************************************************************************************

Liebe Lotus- Freunde,

der Countdown zum diesjährigen Lotus- Treffen auf dem Hockenheimring anlässlich des, ,,IN MEMORY OF JIM CLARK", hat soeben begonnen. In diesem Zusammenhang finden wieder sehr schöne Lotus- Events statt, an denen sicherlich viele Lotus- Enthusiasten teilnehmen werden.

Unser Lotus- Programm in Hockenheim beinhaltet Demoläufe, sowie einen Slalom Wettbewerb bei der Mercedes Tribüne am Sonntag. Einen Sonderlauf für Lotus- Fahrzeuge am Samstagabend, rundet das Programm ab.

Die Hockenheimring GmbH wird auf der RETRO CLASSICS in Stuttgart, vom 12.- 14. März alle Rennserien und die Marke Lotus präsentieren. Alle Lotus- Freunde sind herzlich eingeladen.

Der Weggefährte von Jim Clark, Herr Kurt Ahrens, der in diesem Jahr seinen 70. Geburtstag feiert, möchte ich mit Euch, als Geschenk für ihn, eine Lotus- Präsentation auf dem Hockenheimring durchführen. Am Samstagnachmittag besteht die Möglichkeit, bei der Gedenkfeier von Jim Clark anwesend zu sein.

Auch das Team von Classic Team Lotus - mit dem Sohn von Colin Chapman Clive Chapman, wird wieder in der HFO Formula 1 in Hockenheim an den Start gehen. Ich kann Euch schon jetzt versprechen, dass diese Veranstaltung eines der besten Renn-Events in Europa sein wird. Ich freue mich schon jetzt sehr herzlich, Euch alle in Hockenheim begrüßen zu dürfen. Weitere Informationen findet ihr unter s-herrmann@t-online.de oder unter www.hockenheim-historic.de.

Mit motorsportlichen Grüßen

Lotus Koordinator

Siegfried Herrmann

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lotus Friends,

the countdown for this year's Lotus meeting at the Hockenheimring, 16.- 18. April 2010, on the occassion with ,, IN MEMORY OF JIM CLARK", just has started. In connection this, several Lotus events take place, surley many Lotus enthusiasts wanting to take part.

Our Lotus program on the Hockenheimring contains demo runs as well as a slalom competition near the Mercedes grand stand, on Sunday . There will be a special run for Lotus vehicles on Saturday evening. Hockenheimring GmbH presents all Racing Series and the Lotus brand on the RETRO CLASSICS, 12.- 14. March 2010 in Stuttgart. All Lotus-friends are cordially invited.

Since the way companion JIM CLARK, Mr. Kurt Ahrens, celebrates his 70th birthday, this year, I would like to carry out a Lotus presentation with him, as a present, on the Hockenheimring.

On the Saturday afternoon it's possible to visit the commenoration for JIM CLARK, at the new memorial . Historic F1 Classic Team Lotus with Clive Chapman, son of Colin Chapman, will be on the starting grid. I can promise you already now, that this event is one of the best racing events in Europe.

I am very cordially pleased to be allowed to welcome you in Hockenheim. You find further

Informations under s-herrmann@t-online.de or www.hockenheim-historic.de

With sporting greetings

Lotus Coordinator

Siegfried Herrmann

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Edited by G
  • Like 1

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..