Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Donington March 18/19 - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Donington March 18/19

Backmarker

Thanks for the invite Graham. I'll have a look at the route for the trip providing its not hours out of my way, it would be great to join your run in to Donington.

regards,

Carl

Carl,

You're more than welcome to meetup with us North MIdland Esprit Group boys. See our thread. We're meeting at 8am at the Darlaston Inn which in the middle of the roundabout junction where the A34 meets the A51 in Stone Staffordshire. That might involve you in a little detour............but we are worth it. :blink:

Graham.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the invite Graham. I'll have a look at the route for the trip providing its not hours out of my way, it would be great to join your run in to Donington.

regards,

Carl

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Carl,

I'll guess you'll pick up the A50 in Stoke. In which case, We're 10 mins away, down the A34 towards Stafford.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I,m hoping to make it saturday afternoon, but I,m in wiltshire friday, driving up through oxford saturday morning, it just depends when I get back, will try to call in, definatly be there for sunday :P:D:lol:

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

Rob... Not again?

Didn't this happen last time too? :D

Karl will be there both days too iirc :P Just keep an eye open for someone 'flamboyant' :lol:

crisp.jpg

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

LOL oh i see, its like that is it robin.

im more "metrosexual" LMAO

and im only going sunday i think

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Rallying call for South East / Southern/ London Chapter

'Gods Chosen Ones' :D

Any one from the above wish to meet up ?

OK Fishy , Now you have a car on the road, Where are we meeting??

Pengiuns also welcome !

(Bibs , time to form up the Tiger squadron)

Mike :D

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Mike-

Im heading down the M6 from Preston/Leyland junction. The NMEG guys have kindly offered to join up with them at stoke so as its only a few minutes off route. They are meeting up at 8am on Sunday. So ill probably set off at about 7am to get there in time to convoy in. Have a look at the NMEG Donigton Thread. Be nice to meet up if we can before hitting stoke. Where abouts are you ?

Just wondering if there is a convoy leaving from the north west?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by CarlC

tickets will be about 8.50 i think, pound cheaper if you pre book, but too late now

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Something that worked for a few chaps at the Virgina Waters meet a few weeks ago is to print your user name on a bit of paper & put it in your windscreen, then other members walking around will recognise the car if not your face.

I'll do it, anyone see 'Splodge S4' in the window of my mustard S4 just say hi. See you all Sunday.

EDIT --->>> Sorry Mike I misread your post. Im having a look at the options. Ill PM you asap.

No problem Mike B) , best to keep this type of thing as simple as possible. See you at the stoke meet up at 8am.

Im Bury, Manchester.
Edited by CarlC

This may sound silly but I assume this place is well sign posted.. dont want to drive 3 hours not to be able to find it!!!

Gonna be in a Focus so it might not be obvious im lost!!

Ian,

Donington Park is well sign posted. You'll find the exhibition hall by following all things Lotus. Seriously, you'll struggle to miss it.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

It's looks like I shall be going to the show on the Saturday as on Sunday I shall be at Vmax again.

Anyone else going then ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, I'm going on Saturday too, probably only till lunchtime ish, then I'm going to the Donnington Collection in the afternoon. Anyone who has not been before really should make the time. ;)

Regards

Fred

Silver 02 V8

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

anyone actually going on saturday?

my plans have changed and i'm now going sat, not sun.

taking a 6ft 6 bud with busted leg, on crutches. that should be a larf'n'a half in an Esprit.

see u ooop da M1 bout 8.30 ish if your heading norf.

suppose i could go sunday too........................

blimey

can we have a "i own a esprit but not in it parking" LOL

dont want to pay the entry fee!! but wants a special car park?

there is one just for you its big, green and covered in grass, suitable for off road machines like the range rover

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

dont want to pay the entry fee!! but wants a special car park?

there is one just for you its big, green and covered in grass, suitable for off road machines like the range rover

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to laugh, we all moan about the entry fee each year!

We spend months looking forward to donington, we fill our

supercars up with the most expensive high octane fuel we

can buy, drive hundreds of miles of hard acceleration and

frequent boost...

..then go