Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Red Esprit, Enstone / Charlbury road, Oxfordshire - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Red Esprit, Enstone / Charlbury road, Oxfordshire

Paul C

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that is the registration of a car belonging to Spike,

SpikesEsprit.jpg

SpikesEsprit2.jpg

Not got a copy of the car with reg number for some reason....

Heres my spotted thread on Spike

I had a chat and gave him a spotted card but as of yet a no show! :)

I can probably give you his exact address if you fancy knocking on his door and trying again with a TLF card?

Chunky Lover

• 3 weeks later...

Can't be the same car mate.

:B)

The one Vicki's workmate saw was something like GX 1119.

The one you have shown has no numbers or letters, just a blank yellow plate.

The one that was spotted had numbers and letters on top of the yellow bit.

Cheers for the interest anyhow though mate.

:D

• 1 month later...

Just been out for a 6am blat in the Elise, did all my favorite roads and did not see ONE OTHER CAR!

It's the only time of the weekend worth going out when the days are as nice as this, by 8am our local roads will already be full of slow moving farm machinery, rover cars going to garden centers, horse boxes and old folk going to arboretums. This morning, if you caught it, was just ace. Elise is tucked away now with an hour or so's unimpeded thrashing under it's belt.

:)

Saw this Red car for myself, nice G turbo, parked the exact road and location simon's picture shows it (exact location withheld for security as i guess it's the mans house). This time the numbers were back on the plate, making identification easy.

As part of my blat (if you are reading this GX 119) i went via Finstock and then Charlbury to use the road to burford. One of my favorite roads locally and more so in the Elise than the Esprit, it's just ace, those cambered banked S bends in the dips are insane, and i find charlbury to Burford works better than the other way.

:D