Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Track Day at Laguna Seca, 2/20/06 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Track Day at Laguna Seca, 2/20/06

tje111

... organized by the Golden Gate Lotus Club, See http://www.gglotus.org.

I came away with new appreciation for my car, the fabulous Laguna Seca circuit and yes, myself!

Two Esprits, two Europas, five Sevens, two Elans (one 26, one m100), a whole passel of Elises and an Exige or two.

Brand-X list: Two Ferraris, some Porsches (including a Cayman), a couple of Alfas (old and new), a few Mustangs, Miatas, a Noble, and a handfull of Corvettes, one of which went home on a trailer after an unfortunate spin into the wall.

A trio of agreeable gents calling themselves GotBlueMilk.com provided free car number stickers. Their business is photography, and they snapped everybody's car at various points on the circuit. See http://gotbluemilk.com/web060220/

A great experience for all involved, perhaps with one exception.

Tom

"If everything is under control, you're going too slow." - Mario Andretti

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pictures! I've driven Laguna Seca many times in GT4!!!!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I was about to say, my only experience with Laguna seca comes from the good ol Playstation :(

Corkscrew looks scary :(

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

oh man, Laguna Seca is one of my favourite circuits - very jealous.

Great pics esp the red Esprit which just looks too damn sexy :(

Nice to see a Noble there as well (5)

Edited by Jonathan

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

That looks fun...

I wish that they had a racetrack closer to me...

Its a damn shame that they tore down Riverside International Raceway to build the sh*thole Moreno Valley Mall. Slade can attest to that place being a waste of space...

RIR..... Rest in Peace

Shah

1979 Esprit S2. Long Beach, CA

The Moreno Valley mall... what can I say. The only mall where you can buy those classy, personallized airbrushed Jerzees t shirts that say things like "World's greatest baby-daddy" and "Tyrone loves Moesha" (Two actual designs that I did spy people ordering on one dismal day at the Mo-Val Mall.)

I taught my friend how to drive a stick in the parking lot to relive the racetrack days :lol:

Mo Val mal has a decent tailorshop though. That's the only thing I can praise. Other than that it's amazing that the place exists. The mall really sells nothing but... marked down junk, and there's never a crowd. Sad.

There's no way that place even makes a profit, let alone one that compares with the racetrack :huh:

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7