Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Le Mans 2010 - anyone going? - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Le Mans 2010 - anyone going?

marvin

Last year was the first year my father in law and myself went to Le Mans, we had a great time but we learned alot too....like an Exige is a very small car for 2 grown men and alot of beer and camping kit! And that cars look cool 'stickered up' for the weekend. And those who travelled in convoy looked like they were having more fun.

Anyway, this year we will be going in a starlight black Evora, with a few tasteful vinyl additions to get in the party spirit.

Anyone else going, get in touch.

Cheers,

Chris.

AEG-banner.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Marvin I will be going again. Bit of a Veteran this is my 13th trip and the 6th in the Esprit. As you say stickered up is best, check out http://www.hollographics.com/acatalo/Le_Mans_24Hr_Stickers_and_Decals.html

for the best Range,.

We are on the 07.20 shuttle from Folkstone on the Thursday morning, and our convoy includes my GT3, a TR8, MGF, RX8, and TVR with a Nissan Navara as back up. We are camping with Club Valan at the airport.

On the Friday we will be at the Classic british Welcome at St Saturnin, great day out if you have not been.

If you are by any chance travelling down same time as us you are very welcome to join the Gobi Desert Canoe Club,

Ade

To thoughts Le Mans lovers how like a bit of comfort i have moved 25 miles west of Le Mans

and have converted a building into a gite. It has two bedrooms but with the sofa bed downstairs

8 very good friends could all fined a bed.

I fave no bookings for the 24 hour or the classic yet as just finishing it now. It must be the only

unbooked accommodation within 50 miles of Le Mans in June and July.

So if interested send me an email

Nigel

• 1 month later...

I am going again this year. Hopefully the water pump wont give up like last year, and cause all sorts of damage.

I am going with a couple of Exiges, a couple of Porkies, a couple of Astons, a Subaru, some other cars I cannot remember, a few bikes, and a winnebago.

We will certainly be going to the Classic British Welcome at St Saturnin on Friday. See you there!

Edited by Andjons

• 3 weeks later...