Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elite/Eclat polyurethene radius arm bushes - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Elite/Eclat polyurethene radius arm bushes

I have found a source for polyurethene bushes for the rear radius arms on Elites and Eclats as a replacement for the metalastic Lotus part, its a direct swap, the manufacturer is cross referencing a box of lotus bushes that I sent to them to see what else they do that might be compatible. I will update as soon as I know. They also do rear link bushes for the same cars.

Regards Dan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent Dan.... was going to uprate the bushes this year so I'll wait to see what they come up with.

Mike

I have four spare Polyeurethane bushes left over from when I did the rears on Sue's Esprit.

I bought a set of 12 from a guy on e-bay who had planned to use them on an excel/eclat, but for the Esprit I only needed 8.

Given they are £12 each new anyone want them for a £20 contribution?

John

Well done Dan, keep us informed, as may need some when get to striping the back end suspension. Have you started racing yet this year?, if so hows it going? you should start a topic to keep us all informed of your exploites on the track, and work on your car

All the best Mike

• 4 years later...