Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
March 11th Crystal Cove Meet - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

March 11th Crystal Cove Meet

JRTurbo909

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was too there :blink: See? Gonzalos car looks nice

new6wz.jpg

I'm definitely going to try to get my engine screwed back in by then... but I've got a final on Saturday at 10:00 :o And I and the Esprit may be gone the weekend after that to visit my peeps in NorCal.

Wonder who the blue car is. Once my car's in line and we're all there, we'll finally be able to see the battle between the blue and the grey with Shah and ol' blue, and the neverending conflict between black and white embodied by me and Paul <_< (should be pretty obvious to guage who is black :D)

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

A Mark I Cortina with minilites!  Whose was that?!

-Dave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know. I hadn't seen him before. It was a very nice car but I don't think he was there for long.

I was too there :D See? Gonzalos car looks nice

new6wz.jpg

I'm definitely going to try to get my engine screwed back in by then... but I've got a final on Saturday at 10:00 :P And I and the Esprit may be gone the weekend after that to visit my peeps in NorCal.

Wonder who the blue car is. Once my car's in line and we're all there, we'll finally be able to see the battle between the blue and the grey with Shah and ol' blue, and the neverending conflict between black and white embodied by me and Paul <_< (should be pretty obvious to guage who is black :o)

slade

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Slade, but your photochop skillz need work. :blink: The blue car is there often but I've never had a chance to talk to him either. Now get that bolt in.

'03.5 Final Edition Esprit ~ 5.7lbs/hp

mildly modded - 430rwhp, 353rwtq

you're wrong. I did it in PAINT!!! <_<

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

So I turned up at 6:50AM and found the main lot to be full! Nice selection of cars today, but also a lot of junk that had no business being in the main lot :rolleyes:

Did meet up with Gonzalo, but thats about it for the Lotus crowd ............

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

So I turned up at 6:50AM and found the main lot to be full!  Nice selection of cars today, but also a lot of junk that had no business being in the main lot  :angry:

Did meet up with Gonzalo, but thats about it for the Lotus crowd ............

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I spoke with Gonzalo this morning. I had planned to go, even stayed up until 12am getting the car ready for the trip but it seems that all the late nights at work last week caught up with me and i slept through my alarm for like 45 mins. If the main lot filled up so fast then its good i didnt leave when I had planned to...

Is your new V8 going to be there any time soon?

Shah

1979 Esprit S2. Long Beach, CA