Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
ESPRIT PUK #11 RED RACE CHIP ON EBAY - For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

ESPRIT PUK #11 RED RACE CHIP ON EBAY

DAVES_GT3

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh jon

while ive got you here, hows things with your elise? im looking at getting either a sport 160 or an exige s1. i had an elise 111s a few years ago and loved it.

what u think? any opinions?

dave

Dodging WAY off topic.

Elise is good - had zero problems with it (that were the car's fault)...finally had the top off on a big run last week (need sunvisors) - still think it could use some better tyres but I've not had the back go for a while in the dry which is re-assuring.

My top tip is get the series 2 - a lot of people reakon the s1 is better but the S2 with wider front wheels is a better car imo - I still want one but as a cat-c/d project.

The s1 is a great car...trully great but the S2 is more kitted and more developed imo. Holding their price well too - bought mine for

Edited by Jonathan

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

i know the topic is a bit far out in this forum lol

i had the s1 111s and found it to be amazing. just like a go kart you could throw it anywere. that had the wider wheels.

as far as im aware they made the wheels slimmer on the s2, only on the front though.

As for tyres try goodyear f1's gsd-3. i had them fitted to my 111s about 1000 miles before i sold it, oh my god how good are they. i seriously couldnt believe the difference, i had p-zeros on before. Never tried 048r's but they are supposed 2 be amazing too.

well good luck with the bidding. bit more searching on the net me thinks!

Dave

i want an exige

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too.

Yeah skinny fronts on the S2, help it stop switching ends (no fun).

Goodyear eagles seem to be awesome, I've done about 400 miles in our mondeo fitted with them and OMG how well does it hold the road even in the wet, not a sniff of understeer even at silly speeds around corners...amazing - never thought a mondeo could so the things this thing does.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Dave

Why did you sell your car after sweating blood making it perfect??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats just the way i am i suppose.

it was a dream. loved every minute. unsure what the next kick/project is. might be boring and put it towards the house. :D

wish you all the best of luck

Dave

you have to sell at the wrong time aaahhhhh LOL, would have the chip but at present the rear end needs paying for, and new zorst

have you ever been in a chip 10 car? whats the difference

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)