Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stoneleigh Kit Car Show - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Stoneleigh Kit Car Show

Guest Troy Halliday

Guest Troy Halliday

I was looking through the events calender and we seem to be somewhat shy on event days. I have been to the stoneleigh kit car show for the last three years now and it is always a good venue.

It is on Sunday 30th April and Monday 1st May at the Royal Showground Stoneleigh (the same place we have the winter Lotus meet).

There is over 4000 kit cars prresent, 5 exhibition halls, and 200 outside trade stands. It is great for picking up cheap parts like nuts and bolts, hoses, carpet and trim and heap of other stuff. There is over night camping and live music on Sunday night.

If anyone is interested I will make all the arrangements and hopefully we can add another venue to our list.

I will be going again this year and will be staying the weekend, so if your interestd just let me know and I'll sort it all out.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to the donnington and Newark shows in the esprit. I used to have a locust kit car and so park on their stand. They tend to be good shows and some bits can be picked up quite cheaply.

Cheers

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

Troy - good idea, didn't make last year's show but went the year before. Very good show and had it not have been for the showery weather that day I'd have spent more time looking round the club parking areas outside, as there was a lot of interest there.

Not sure yet if I'll be there as April's turning out to be a busy month for me, but I'll watch this thread closer to the time as I think I'm due another kit car show ;)

What's the likelihood that your Esprit will be making the journey?

Dan.

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."