Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
SEATS RE-TRIMMED - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

SEATS RE-TRIMMED

hi ppl

just wondered if anyone knew a cheapish trimmer, i have just had a quote of £675 inc vat but i thought it was

a little too much for what i wanted, and it went down to around £650 if i had leather and not alcantara.

i DO NOT need the whole lot doing, i just want the centres of the seats in light blue (leather/alcantara) but diamond/quilted

and a patch (gt/race style) about 6" on the side of the seat in black. so not a full retrim by a long way. i do understand the

material is alot though and the mark up is alot also.

thanx in advance ppl

(p.s. to the ppl that know me, the car is in the body shop as i type, nothing to major,,,he he he he)

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx alot matey, the place i got a quote from was south brum way so wooolllvveerrrhampton isnt a problem

i do understand the diamond stich may put price up a little, might be worth having the lot done in leather, not

as if the GT3 seats even have backs to them

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

no major change "ish", colour change and a few extras, stealth is the new in ya face lol

im sure ppl will have an "opinion" LMAO. it wouldnt be right if i was main stream now would it lol

Hi Karl, am ya doin, ( thats local dialect for those who 'a' frum rund ere,)

I have recently had my interior completely recovered in leather in wolves and not a bad job though i say it myself. I am based in wolves with my nearly finished modified SE. and would love to see your GT3 with all its mods. If you want to pop round and see my interior before i fit it , it may give you some ideas. Although it is mainly SE by design there are some subtle 'CHANGES' to give it that personal feel !!

If interested let me know and i will pm my details

Dave

Thanks Roger.

The SE is such a great base for restoration / mods / upgrades. Although a lot of the upgrade parts from later models won't fit without making a few 'changes' . This leads to headache's ,redesigning parts, and a bucket load of cash. But you already know this.

I would love to see your SE sometime, are you doing any shows where i could get a glimpse?

Best regards

Dave

I've no shows or meets planned but that's not to say i'm not up for a hoon sometime...i think my upgrades will be significantly pale compared to the outstanding work you've done on your SE...and probably Karl's

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

dave - that looks like a really nice retrim tbh. very very professional

where did you have it done?

(and im thinking your a yam yam then lol, "ow yam ya like our kid" LOL, im more north mids near burton on trent end of M42)

Hi guys ,

Thanks for those kind words Roger , but i am sure i would be equally impressed with your mods. I think Karl is the radical one ! the picture on his site of the rear of the GT3 is inspiring, Now that is modernisation !!!!!...

The details you wanted karl, on who did my trim. were........ Aldridge trim Wolverhampton Tel; 01902 710805 ... contact ....Simon Aldrige... I have used them on all the classics i have built for over 20 years and recommended them to many people. They will undertake whatever you want and are very professional , Hope this is of help.

Dave

PS I am from the yam yam part of the mids but not a yam yam myself, at least i don't think i am . !!!!!! :ermm:

hi

thanks again, to be cheeky how much were your seats as a guide price? pm if you dont want to say

(on his website now i will send him some pics etc etc)

Edited by karluk29

Hi Karl

Could not say how much just seats are to do as i had everything done . floor to sun visors,doors ,dash, 'a' pilars etc... That cost £4K+. This was with bespoke parts so cost more than a standard SE interior, this is usually around £3200. an S4 onwards is cheeper as dash upwards not leather . Door cards and seat are around £1200. The best thing to do is pop and see Simon with your motor, or the parts you want doing, He will give you an exact quote, you may be suprised. Your GT3 seats will be much cheeper than SE ones as less to them . The above prices are only a guide from recent estimates i have had . There does not seem to be a set price for any particular job on interiors so i always get a quote. sometimes i'm impressed an suprised how reasonable. other times it scares the crap out of me.

Hope this is of help

Dave