Its a Sad Day - For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Its a Sad Day

danielsonson

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to lie. I usually think S3s were the ugliest Esprit, but yours and troy's car may have converted me, yours looks great. If those pesky S car owners keep making inflammatory statements I think I know what I'll have to say about that! :D

Hope you can buy back another soon :)

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Your getting rid of the '86 becaue your settling down.... I am looking at an '84 because I am tired of being strapped down (hmmm that can be fun though).... never mind.

Joey

Spencer WV

Found my Esprit, but due to family issues, money went to other things :(

I guess I just have to wait for a while.

:blink: what can I say.

Its not all sad, Its kind of a compromise, If she doesn't sell then she will stay for the summer and The GF and I will keep renting. It's all about pesky house prices I am afraid!

If I think I can keep her one way or the other I will! The suggestion that I could turn to the Datk Side is prepostorous If you know me you will know I am a G man all the way, the only S car I might ever have is Mikes Yellow Beast, but He is not selling and I haven't won the lottery.....Doh.

I have every intention of getting another G once we settle into "a place of our own" Might be a resuerction of the old project who knows.

Needless to say I will still be a Forum Member, this Forum is the second best part of owning an Esprit! <_<

Cheer Guys, Hope Donni Went Well, binned it in the end as I knew I would buy something for the car and get a B****ing :rolleyes:

Theres me again going and making preposterous suggestions! :rolleyes:

Hope your G.F. realises you are making the ultimate sacrifice in the name of Love :blink:

Id rather live in a cardboard box alone than part with me Esprit! <_<

SUNP0003-1.jpg

<Gutted>

:rolleyes:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Well The most bizzare thing just happend, I have just had my ebay account shut down and I recieved an email full of profanities from a complete stranger? calling me a dodgy b'stard and that I should F off?

I cant think of anything thing in the advert that would could incite such reaction? IT was 100% true, I am completely thrown.

DB

Yeah I have to fax them or something?

The only thing I can think of is someone has made a spurious remark to get rid of the competition! I have a good record I have sent esprit parts all over the place, I recently sent some stuff to Sweden by air freight that required me taking 3 hours off work to send the goods, after all the hassle I probably ended up

• 2 weeks later...