Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
MK Rolling Road Day - can you come - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

MK Rolling Road Day - can you come

jase7678

If you have expressed an interest in the MK Rolling Road Day, could you vote for yourself to say your coming please. If not, please post a message saying that you're on the list but can't make it. Thank you. I have not added Non-LEF people belo  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you have expressed an interest in the MK Rolling Road Day, could you vote for yourself to say your coming please. If not, please post a message saying that you're on the list but can't make it.

Thank you.

I have not added Non-LEF people below.

Jason

Land Rover Discovery II & waiting on next Esprit

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jase - 'fraid I'm going to duck out of this one. Sorry.

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

That Red mate of mine is 'thinking about it' - tit.

Apparetly looking at the same old Jap cars at another meet that day is just as interesting :lol:

Just to let you know about numbers.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

That Red mate of mine is 'thinking about it' - tit.

Apparetly looking at the same old Jap cars at another meet that day is just as interesting :lol:

Just to let you know about numbers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With regards numbers, I was speaking to my mate whose idea this was yesterday, and he suggested if we get lots of spectators, then somebody pops out for a load of frozen burgers to help the rolling road chap out. No worries :lol:

Jason

... he suggested if we get lots of spectators, then somebody pops out for a load of frozen burgers to help the rolling road chap out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wouldn't a couple of bags of frozen peas be better if he needs cooling down...? :lol:

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Jase, Haven't you got money off these guys yet, it's only a week away?

I find people really only commit when they've handed over the readies.

All mine have paid up weeks ago!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dave. If these people want to be that shitty let them. I know I should've asked for money up front, but guys, if you're reading this........drop out now so I can fill your spaces or please turn up on the day and pay.

I did put somewhere in one of the posts that people that don't turn up on the day will need to send me their money out of ethics. I think I can expect that from Esprit owners. We're a good bunch :P

Jason

Kinda watching this thread BTW  :(

Cars going in for work in feb, so assuming it's back it would

be optimum time to do this. When you got a date i'll say.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:(

This put me down as a yes?

Sorry you had to PM me to get confirmation, had not kept an eye on

the thread since that post. If i'm on the list then i'll pay no problem as

i know how bad it is getting money out of the Esprit (supercar owning)

bunch for events!

If anyone wants my slot though then please offer it up, i'd prefer the day free. :P

:blush:This put me down as a yes?

No, just a maybe.

If i'm on the list then i'll pay no problem as i know how bad it is getting money out of the Esprit (supercar owning) bunch for events!

You are herewith removed without charge as I have time to re-allocate your slot. Thanks for coming back to me :P

Sorry you had to PM me to get confirmation

No probs :(

Is it per car - or per passenger ?

Per car. If we run out of food, we'll have a whip round and grab some more stuff for the BBQ :(

Jason