Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Pictures from the oxford meet - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Pictures from the oxford meet

Paul C

Come on then people, get them pictures up on here! B)

Here's a few of mine, (mostly taken by Vicki)

138_3891.JPG

138_3899.JPG

139_3909.JPG

139_3912.JPG

139_3913.JPG

139_3915.JPG

139_3919.JPG

And sadly one had to go home assisted due to clutch fluid loss,

can you guess the helpful member i have photographed getting

stuck into Jez's car?

:D

139_3922.JPG

(hope you and car got home safe Jez)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul

Just got home, very nice & helpful lo lo lol loader chappy and dodgy Dave took some pics of the car on the back of the truck, so I expect they'll be up here soon.

Still, she's been a good girl, first let down in 18 months so mustn't grumble

And a big cheers to Jon and Glyn and the guy with the spanners (sorry didn't get your name) for trying to get me going again. and I owe you Paul some creme eggs for taking me down the garage.

Edited by lrg_machine

Jez

Mean Green S4s

I think therefore I am - Descartes

I'm pink therefore I'm spam - Eric Idle

yeah shame about that Jez. got a free ride home though.

great day.

cant wait for my ears to start working again some time soon.

Nice to have Club Lotus - Alan Morgan for a passenger on the run out. a top man. He'll be a bit deafer too tonite i dont doubt.

No-one else is skiny enough to fit that far under an S4s :)

Great pics paul/vik, bummed my car decided to dump more engine oil...would have loved to have hooned....wierd thing is it was fine on the way back !? :D

So sad to see Jez not able toget it going again (I HATE seeing porley Esprits) - get well soon mate !

Met loads of supercool new friends today, plus the usual suspects, Brian and Geoff, Alan and Derek, Kato and the organising crew - great speaches and usual superb information and humor :)

Wouldn't miss Oxford for the world, wicked meet as usual - roll on the next one !

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

yet another great oxford run :) and at least the weather held off.

it was great to be able to put some more faces to names too.. roll on the next meet! :)

jez got back ok :(post-176-1145823445.jpgsorry Jez, couldn't resist :)

again,i must learn to type faster, Paul was the last post on before i started :D

Dodgy

Edited by dodgy154

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

many thanks to the organizing team, Dermot, Paul, Rob and Kato, thanks also to the guests and a big thanks to all that turned up to make the day a very special day..

will the health club car park become a permanent feature on future runs?

for those who dont know the group of 8 or so cars following Dermot took an unplanned trip into a health club after he took a wrong turn

thanks again to ALL involved

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

for those who dont know the group of 8 or so cars following Dermot took an unplanned trip into a health club after he took a wrong turn...

And despite knowing the route, i followed him leading even more cars

the wrong way! I think we were the only two cars without a map, we did

not need one as we designed the route and that...

:)

hi it was the first time i went to the oxford meeting, and i'd just like to say it was great, me and girl friend enjoyed it alot and i cant wait for next year, gorgoeus cars, nice people, good food what more could you want.

Next YEAR?!?!? :D

There is usually another one in October (nicer weather too!) ;-)

Plus there will be all manner of meets and runs during the summer - no need to miss out!

After a one year Hiatus, I will almost certainly be doing the Alton Towers again run this year too :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

hi it was the first time i went to the oxford meeting, and i'd just like to say it was great, me and girl friend enjoyed it alot and i cant wait for next year, gorgoeus cars, nice people, good food what more could you want.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

err.. good weather..? :D

Justed added a video clip to the article of all the cars leaving for the run. It's the one Alan Paterson filmed. 33 Esprits I think! It's at the bottom of the article and hosting by www.youtube.com

We're looking to do another September time. Date will be published on LEW and here once it's been confirmed. Should be even better with the weather more likely to more Esprit friendly. We're also looking to arrange the day a little better.

kato

lew_small.gif

http://www.lotusespritworld.com' target='_blank'>

Guest Chelsea Martyn

Hi all...

Would have loved to go, but those who know I have a dodgy disc and that once again decided to ensure that my weekend was in ficking hospital!

Gotta let them try everything before they fuse the thing so it won't be long before they get there..

Anyway.. not changing the topic, I'll see all you good people soon!

Kato - Organised better?

It wasn't exactly chaos! The only hiccup was due to the curve ball sent to us by the weather otherwise I personally think it all went very well indeed.

Top marks to all those involved I had a blinding day and smiled all my way to work this morning!

FWIW - I like to organise the Alton Towers meet on the first saturday / sunday after school starts back - would be great if you could avoid that weekend as far as is possible please :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Kato, any chance of being able to download the video?

i have a 2meg connection and its having trouble playing it!?

anyone else having problems?

Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Great day out and thanks to Dermot, Kato and co. Love the venue and a credit to the organisers - how far we have come since the early meets with so many turning up and Lotus reps to boot !! :D

Good first part of run before near side rear caliper jammed just before the first stop so had to go home on low loader (work in progress)

Thanks to Troy for WD40 and managed to free it up but made mistake of taking caliper off so piston came out more and couldn't get it back on :)

Kato, any chance of being able to download the video?

i have a 2meg connection and its having trouble playing it!?

anyone else having problems?

Dodgy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can watch about 20 seconds and then it stops and invites me to select "Replay".

When I do, same thing happens.

Would be good to see it all. :D

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

F40 crossed my path on the way home

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool - we only tailed a measly F360, then the BMW crew started cutting us both up etc :D Really needed Bibo backup, with the flying Fishy as well we could have boxed the buggers in.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk