gmendoza

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think I can make it Gonzalo, have some prior commitments :(

P

Anyone interested in going for a drive Sunday morning? Maybe we could hit up EuroSunday?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Are you guys going to the WCLM end of May?

i had planned to but unfortunately i just found out that my little brother is graduating that weekend from UC Berkeley. I was going to try to attend on my way up if that is possible. I would love to grab a few pics of some beautiful vintage Loti...

Shah

1979 Esprit S2. Long Beach, CA

I'd guess about 4 hours if we stop every now and then in place like Santa Barbara etc. I'm also thinking of carrying on up past Morro Bay and into Big Sur spending the night in Carmel and then back down the coast hwy the next day (obviously I'd miss the WCLM)

How long is the drive up there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sigh... I could have gone on the Sunday journey. I probably won't make an end of may trip... Sometime between now and then I ought to be open every sunday and most saturdays for a drive :)

We need calendar pics!!! :o

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7