Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1975 Lotus Elite 503 - Cars/Parts For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

1975 Lotus Elite 503

ebay

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beauty! Just what an S1 should look like (even if it has got an S2 bib spoiler), and possibly the nicest S1 I've seen in a few years. Be interesting to see what it goes for, should be c£5k by rights although perhaps the logistics of bringing it back from Ireland may put some bidders off?

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

seconded....looks a cracker.

I also quite like the look of this one (the ebay bot has yet to pick it up).

Its a resto project, but has really unusual vinyl treatment to the rear 3/4's....I think it looks great in the side profile. Wheels also look great (compomotives?).

Well worth saving on looks alone. I really like it...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lotus-Elite-504-Black-Badge-Restoration-Project-/110664010369?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item19c416ca81

The drivers seat is worn on the bolster but another matching cover is included with the car.

There is a slight blow from the joint between the exhaust manifold and the down pipe.

The paint work has some micro-blisters in the laquer, they are too small to show up in a photo and indeed from a couple of feet away aren't noticable but if you look up close they are there. They haven't got any worse since I got the car a year ago.

Air Conditioning (needs charging but kit included)

plus the chassis was never replaced (so its NOT galvanized): so how much you want to pay for that? 5k? LOL....maybe 2500....

also this car seems the be for sale every year (dont remember if always from same owner).

• 4 weeks later...