IGNORED

First meal of year?

fitz

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

perhaps second week in may then? I don't know which day would suit you guys best. it doesn't really make a difference for me as i won't need to travel direct from work.

First week would suit me as 'er indoors is away

Ralph can you make it ?

Is this going to be a Norfolk, Suffolk & Cambridge joined up meeting ? (and anyone else who wants to come along)

Colin

How about somewhere near Cambridge? We could go for the one just North of Fourwentways, or the old haunt the Ancient Shepherd just north of Cambridge.

Whats the one just North of Fourwentways ?

Colin

Are we gonna do this ?

How about Thursday 5th, suggestions for venue and participants ?

Edited by Newts

Colin

Black Bull thurs 5th OK with me. Are we just going to turn up or will a booking be needed.

Next prob, I cant book at present, dont get home to Thursday morning.

Cheers

Ralph

Do we need to book here guys ?

Guess we need a list;

1. Fitz

2. Andyclements

3. Newts

4. Ralph

- who else: Buddsy, Cookie, Chipp, Owen, Brendan, RichardS3, Essex & Herts, the more the merrier ?

I assume this is the place, just off A11 near Cambridge

http://www.blackbull-balsham.co.uk/

Colin

Won't be able to make it, I'm just too busy at the moment. Bathroom still not finished, now tiling, Esprit still on axle stands, not even had a chance to do the other jobs on the car. I'd like to say it will calm down once these jobs are finished, but I have a 3 metre high AT-ST to make before July, so no let up!

Hopefully catch up with people after then.

Owen.

This thread is really hard to find hidden away in the Suffolk group. I wonder how that happened :)

1. Fitz

2. Andyclements

3. Newts

4. Ralph

5. Cookie

Great fun really enjoyed it! made it gingerly back to norwich with the trip reading 290 miles on this tank of fuel, and i forgot to reset when i was filling up at the pumps, away for the weekend but when back will find out how close to running out i got?!