Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
A Request to Esprit Owners - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

A Request to Esprit Owners

SE Owner :-D

Gentlemen (and Ladies),

My school in Walton-on-Thames (Surrey) is having its Summer Fair on the above day and we would very much like to see a small collection of various Esprits assembled there. As a mini-supercar show of sorts.

I would really appreciate it if about 10-12 (maybe more) of you would volunteer to give up a few hours from midday to show off your beautiful supercars on our playground. Perhaps with a brief description of your car's details and/or modifcations also on show.

There will be the usual 'Summer Fair' school sideshows including a barbecue. If the weather is kind along with a selection of fine supercars i'm sure the children will find it all fascinating and a rare privelege!

We could all go for a little drink somewhere local afterwards and i would happily buy a round as a token of my appreciation!

Please add your name to this thread if you can come or PM me for further details if necessary.

Many thanks in advance,

Roger B)

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ashley, :P

I'll PM you further details/address etc, next week - it's SAT's at the moment and i am marking Spellings Test with one eye on PC - getting bleary eyed and not sure that anyone can spell! :huh:

regards,

Roger

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Sounds safe spa...

I will try to make it, and I'll mention it to the Evil Dr too...

Pingu may need a formal invite, he has often mentioned doing something for future generations, so will try to twist his flipper/wing thing...

:-)

B33 ENN

Possibly - never know what bit is coming off next to be worked on though (exhaust atm) - let you know nearer the date.

Be great if you could make it Jonathan - the more the merrier!

Rog :huh:

Sounds safe spa...

I will try to make it, and I'll mention it to the Evil Dr too...

Pingu may need a formal invite, he has often mentioned doing something for future generations, so will try to twist his flipper/wing thing...

:-)

B33 ENN

Thanks BN and please convey my formal invitation to Pingu as the children in my class will be studying Antarctic habitats and indeed the species that persist there, such as:

Penguins are birds highly adapted for marine life, having a shape that enables extreme agility underwater. They also have a waterproof coat of dense feathers and a well developed layer of fat for insulation.

All penguin species are restricted to the Southern Hemisphere, but the greatest numerical concentrations are on Antarctic coasts and sub-Antarctic islands.

Gentoo (Pygoscelis papua)(sub-antarctic islands), ad

SLEG_Rog.jpg

What about the penguins I met in the Galapagos they were only just in the southern hemisphere...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

hmm... great idea, I ought to introduce an Esprit show to one of the schools I work at :huh:

Just another way I can taint the minds of the youth... Esprit lust is a terrible sickness, and I'm going to make sure no one else around me escapes it, especially not those with impressionable minds.

I still say Pinky can beat Pingu anyday... Here's a recon photo of her. No one else has gotten close enough to her to take a better one, as she obliterates them.

pinky0cz.jpg

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

What about the penguins I met in the Galapagos they were only just in the southern hemisphere...

Galapagos Penguin

No other animal embodies the strange mix of tropical and antarctic fauna in the Galapagos as well as the Galapagos penguin (Spheniscus mendiculus). Closely related to the Humboldt penguin (Spheniscus humboldti), which is found along the coast of Chile, and from which it probably evolved, and to the Magellanic penguin (Spheniscus magellanicus), which is found along the east and west coasts of the tip of S. America, the Galapagos penguin is the world's smallest penguin, and the only one to live and breed on the equator.

The ancestors of the Galapagos penguin probably found their way to the Galapagos by following the cold Humboldt current.

Just another way I can taint the minds of the youth... Esprit lust is a terrible sickness, and I'm going to make sure no one else around me escapes it, especially not those with impressionable minds.

Slade - those who can - do, those who can't - teach, those who can't teach - teach PE!!!

If you are thinking a year ahead... sow seed

If you are thinking 10 years ahead...plant trees

If you are thinking 100 years ahead...educate the people!!!!!!

You and you're little Pink thing are cordially invited too...

SLEG_Rog.jpg