Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Gonna be at Crystal Cove - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Gonna be at Crystal Cove

slade

I have business in the OC for most of the rest of the day anyways, so I was thinking I'd go a bit earlier than I would otherwise and see if I couldn't hold teh esprit end of things up for a bit.

It would be nice to see some other folks though :(

Just warn me if there's actually no show this weekend, I'm kind of out of touch and don't know if anyone still shows up there :lol:

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure there is still a show but i will be in the bay area at my little brother's graduation from UC Berkeley. Isnt WCLM this weekend? Crystal Cove may be lacking in the Lotus arena...

Shah

1979 Esprit S2. Long Beach, CA

Yep it's the WCLM so don't expect many Lotus Esprits!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Well... I'll be holding up this end of the state :lol: Anyone going to WCLM have fun :)

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

By the way, my coolant leak means that my car actually will be in the OC... but being dropped off at the shop :D

slade

Which shop?

By the way, my coolant leak means that my car actually will be in the OC... but being dropped off at the shop :D

slade

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm giving Viking another shot after the praise you've levelled on them Paul :)

But this time I'll assure him my brake pads are fine! :lol: Harry's work on my car has always been very well done.

The sad thing? Right before it let the coolant go, that was the best it had driven in weeks <_< If you hadn't told me it was leaking coolant, I would have loved the trip. Luckily the car is already in the OC (stopped it at my grandma's house...) so I've only got 5 or so miles to take it to Harry's shop, and it's a slight leak, so I'm contemplating just driving it there and having someone tail me to make sure I don't all of a sudden lose the coolant.

I'm planning on getting a myriad of issues sorted this time and getting her back perfect, crossed fingers. Already missing her :) At least this time the car waited til I was employed again :D

Slade

I'm giving Viking another shot after the praise you've levelled on them Paul :)

But this time I'll assure him my brake pads are fine! :lol: Harry's work on my car has always been very well done.

The sad thing? Right before it let the coolant go, that was the best it had driven in weeks <_< If you hadn't told me it was leaking coolant, I would have loved the trip. Luckily the car is already in the OC (stopped it at my grandma's house...) so I've only got 5 or so miles to take it to Harry's shop, and it's a slight leak, so I'm contemplating just driving it there and having someone tail me to make sure I don't all of a sudden lose the coolant.

I'm planning on getting a myriad of issues sorted this time and getting her back perfect, crossed fingers. Already missing her :) At least this time the car waited til I was employed again :D

Slade

I ended up getting the bird flu or something, spent the last four days in bed - I did hear the weather was crappy but everyone had a great time (lots of Elises). I'm planning on a weekend "make-up" trip to Monterey via Hwy 1 & Big Sur in June - anyone interested in joining me?

paul,

so how was WCLM???

Shah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I ended up getting the bird flu or something, spent the last four days in bed - I did hear the weather was crappy but everyone had a great time (lots of Elises).  I'm planning on a weekend "make-up" trip to Monterey via Hwy 1 & Big Sur in June - anyone interested in joining me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would. Sounds fun. Keep me informed...

Shah

1979 Esprit S2. Long Beach, CA