Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Used tyres - free to a good home? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Used tyres - free to a good home?

Hi all - I don't suppose anyone is interested in some free used Goodyear Eagle GS-A tyres off my s4. I following in Katos' footsteps and having new Dunlop 9000's fitted all round on Wednesday. The rear's (245/45zr17) are not far off the wear indicators but the fronts (215/40zr17) have loads of tread left on them. Don't know if anyone can make use of any of them (they would probably do a track day).

If anyone is interested and can collect from me in Nuneaton (Warwickshire) or even meet up somewhere then let me know before Wednesday otherwise they'll be off to the tyre dump.

Chris

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take the front ones Chris. Mine still has GS-As on the rear, and I would like them all to match. Don't do a big mileage so they would last well. I'll send you a PM as I will be heading your way soon, might even pass on the way to Castle Combe.

Hi all - I don't suppose anyone is interested in some free used Goodyear Eagle GS-A tyres off my s4. I following in Katos' footsteps and having new Dunlop 9000's fitted all round on Wednesday. The rear's (245/45zr17) are not far off the wear indicators but the fronts (215/40zr17) have loads of tread left on them. Don't know if anyone can make use of any of them (they would probably do a track day).

If anyone is interested and can collect from me in Nuneaton (Warwickshire) or even meet up somewhere then let me know before Wednesday otherwise they'll be off to the tyre dump.

Chris

Edited by britten_mark

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

I'd take the front ones Chris. Mine still has GS-As on the rear, and I would like them all to match. Don't do a big mileage so they would last well. I'll send you a PM as I will be heading your way soon, might even pass on the way to Castle Combe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's great Mark - I'll keep the front ones for you - email me on chris.mumby@tesco.net and we can arrange a meet or pick up or something.

Chris