Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Costal run anybody? - Page 2 - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Costal run anybody?

andydclements

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was great fun :) why not come along next time GED? i'm pretty sure none of us would care its a TVR....plus would be nice to have a snoop around one :D

i have a couple of pics, i'll try and get round to uploading them shortly....lovely drive back on the Holt road...well...bar the haywagon..

Nice drive and company today, sorry you couldn't make it Colin. Regarding your starter motor problem, get the alloy SJ version, have one fitted to my car. save £100, smaller and lighter, easier to fit, well worth the money.

Glad the rain stayed away, only started just after getting home. The Holt road back was nice. My pictures posted on Flickr.

6112524331_e5cc9388d5_b.jpg

Owen

Great to see some people we haven't seen in a while and to keep up with the tradition, the person who devised the route lead and subsequently missed a turn.

Owen, thanks for taking the pic that way so people cannot see just how filthy my car is. I think there's a certain chromatographic logic to it going yellow red burgundy.

Glad you had a great day out, shame I missed you.

I waited at the lay-by until 10.35 but then had to get back to sort my daughter's party out.

I've now got the prospect of 10 11 year old's (8 girls and 2 boys) having a sleep over!!! oh whoop.....

Really miffed about today on two counts;

1) Missing the run

2) and the bloody car letting me down, on the second turn of the key, the starter motor ran without engaging, and just kept running...

I couldnt stop it and it it ran for a few minutes until the battery died.

Had it on charge all day and it started ok when I tried it !!

Just need to see how it fair up over the next few weeks

Glad you had a good time, roll on Newmarket !

Colin

Thanks for organising the route Andy, did't notice the missed turn :) . Good you see you all again. Must be something in the air when it comes to starter motors Colin, went to start mine this morning and five times it just spun but didn't engage :huh: