Le Mans Classic

Loteuk

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a very slight possibility!

B33 ENN is well up for it... I will have to see how I'm doing after paying for my new top end and turbo :blink:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Great, good response on other forums so far, thought I was the only one.....looks like the 300 gets an outing!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: What other forums? theres only this one isn't there ??? :o

Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Dave - Tony most likely means Pistonheads (or perhaps the old, steam driven, Yahoo one)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yep,

Me and my dad are going in the Turbo, he's catching the ferry over to Zeebrugge and then we'll be driving down through Belgium, then D-Roads to Le Mans. Have got camping booked and parade lap of the track, think he did it through club Lotus.

Just got the drivers electric window sorted, indicators back in their slots and brake lights working. So that's the electrics sorted for another couple of days. New rear wheel bearing to be fitted

If any of you other lot fancy meeting up at some stage over the weekend avec les voitures PM me your mobile number, or alternatively has anyone got a suggestion for a venue/time? We're driving down on the Thursday, leaving on the Monday.

Hopefully see you there,

Tim

• 2 weeks later...