Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TT2012 - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TT2012

For those that have never heard of Tut Towers then read on, for those that have the format for the weekend is below.

Long story short, probably the biggest unofficial Lotus event that is held on average once every couple of years. takes up an entire weekend comprising of a trackday, run up to Fort William for a meal and drinks with some like minded Lotus enthusiasts. A run across country to a venue, different this year but used to be tuts house, for a BBQ, disco and more partying. Run on the Sunday out to Braemar for lunch before heading home for a well deserved rest smile.png ,

If you have never been then it's almost a must do, one of those things that makes Lotus ownership special.

To join the fun you will have to register on Scottish Elises to view the meets section to keep up to date with developments etc.

The weekend looks like this:

Friday June 29th 2012

4 hour track session at Knockhill circuit.

10am till 2pm.

Open pit lane. £115.00 per car.

Pax free and helmet hire will be available on the day.

Follow the track day activities drive to Fort William and stay at the:

Alexandra Hotel

Parade,

Fort William

PH33 6AZ

01397 702241 ‎

50 rooms have been reserved for the TT faithful. 40 twin rooms and 10 doubles. Price is £52 per person dinner B&B. This to be arrange directly with the Hotel. Payment on departure from the hotel. Would advise booking early to avoid disappointment icon_biggrin.gif

Saturday 30th June 2012

Run from Fort William to:

Wallace Caravans

Denhead,

Mintlaw,

Peterhead,

Aberdeenshire.

AB42 4HR

for the Saturday night. Hog roast barbecue will be provided on the night as well music so that you can party the night away. A small off road cart and track will be set up for the more adventurous. Price is £20 per head for food and some drinks will be provided but feel free to bring a bottle. Camping available on site and local hotels in Mintlaw and Old Deer. If you require a room on the Saturday night please update on the data base and we'll block book the rooms which should get everybody a better deal. Prices TBA.

Sunday 1st July 2012

Sunday morning run to Braemar for lunch at

Invercauld Arms Hotel

Main Street,

Braemar

AB35 5YR,

Cost for the lunch will be about £12-15 per person payable on the day.

For those that are already registered on the data base please update your details/preference accordingly once the data base has been amended. For those that aren't on the data base contact either tut or myself and we will add you and give you details of how to log in.

Payment options will be cheque, cash, electronic transfer and paypal. Details to follow shortly.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mikie, I need to see if my old SE account is still active, guessing it's possible to do the track day but not the big round trip. Not sure if either me or the beast are ready for such a big trek.

Only snag being it runs close to Goodwood FoS.

Jesus, Tutt must be like 95 by now.. the old fighter pilot just keeps on going..!

Jon B (M Blur)

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

GFOS is on every year TT is only on every 2 years smile.png

Payment info for any on here that want to attend,

REMOVED BY ADMIN

or

Paypal to mstout at btinternet dot com. Again if you can put your user name, car type and reg number and this forum name in the message box.

or

PM me and I will let you know my address for cheques etc.

• 2 months later...

Just a quick bump for this. Still some places left for the trackday so if you have never been on track with your car this presents an ideal opportunity.

You can take part in as much or as little of the weekend as you like.

Link to the main thread on Scottish Elises here you don't need to be registered to read the thread. Feel free to contact either tut or myself if you have any questions.

Edited by Mikie711