Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
December Meeting - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

December Meeting

Newts

Next meeting is due on Monday 19th December

Should we meet at the Angel as usual or travel further afield into Suffolk or Cambridgeshire, maybe invite the Essex mob up again ?

Alternatively go out for a Curry or Chinese somewhere.

Suggestions on a postcard please, well on a forum post at least !

Colin

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you get well soon Andy! - let me know if you are well enough to attend but not to drive and I can pick you up on the way if you wish..

So a reasonably split on venue...not much of a consensus! >< Are we trying for food or should i have something before heading down? - remembering its Christmas dinner time

Right with only a few days to go....

Dog at Norton it is.

from around 7.30pm onwards - no planned sit food but i'm sure the peckish could get chips / a bar meal.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl=en&gs_upl=2853l3169l0l3855l3l3l0l0l0l1l398l713l0.2.0.1l3l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1024&bih=437&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=the+dog+norton+suffolk&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=the+dog&hnear=0x47d9b15ec30ede15:0x34da002b6751271d,Norton,+Suffolk&cid=3458919447246227404

for location / directions.

Hope to see you all there

It's touch and go at the moment, the spine was twisted to one side by circa 6 inches, most of that's gone so I'm nearly able to stand upright but still in pain, haven't tried sitting in a car since the agonising rides to the Medical centres and back.

Guys,

I've been stuck offshore for the last couple of days but look like I'll be getting onshore this afternoon. However...... the missus will not take too kindly to me disappearing out on my first night home so will have to give it a miss tonight unfortunately sad.png

Hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year santa.gif

All the best,

Steve.