IGNORED

Bi annual events?

theskillsgap

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

Iam from Merseyside and Iam trying to organise a local meet up. I have 27 names of Esprit owners who want to meet up. Adrain Mugridge was supposed to be sorting something out.

Iam also oragnising a meet up at the Tatton Park Classic Car show 5-6th June this year. This should be too far from you. Iam showing my car on the Club Lotus Stand for the weekend.

I will be trying to get a few names together for a trackday. I am going to watch another Esprit owner on 17th May at Oulton Park and have a track day for June time.

There is also a Nyloc group which meets up every month near York. Alan Croft from Hull goes nearly every month. If you want the details and location then e-mail me and I'll give you Alan details

Edited by superdavelotus

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers

I'm at a wedding Tatton weekend, and know the show well, used to have a TVR and meet up with the guys there. Do you have the details for the Yorkshire club.

recognise your car photom did you get the car fro; a guy in Copley Sowerby Bridge by any chance

justin