Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
WHAT! Newlands Corner Sunday Morning Constitutional - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

WHAT! Newlands Corner Sunday Morning Constitutional

Petrol feet driven

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on my arse just walking out to breakfast this morning. You could not have paid me to drive anywhere mate, bet most folk felt the same.

Would have probably gone to the goodwood breakfast today, but i'll save those 200 miles and the petrol for a day i can actually enjoy the drive and give it some.

:)

Woke up yesterday and the radio said the A43, A34, A40 and god knows how many smaller roads around me were closed due to accidents, was crazy, it seemed everyone with a car went out and crashed it. Drive as careful as you like and some idiot in a passat/vectra thing will still write off your car in seconds...

I can handle not being 'hardcore' and only using my car when I enjoy it.

You are only safe pulling yourself along on your arse.

:)

Must say I woke up and just went out, saw a bit of frost on other cars. I took it easy, but the roads where being used as normal. Same amount of traffic as most Sundays. I was doing 60 in a 70 went to go back in to the 1st lane. Only to fish tail for about 100 yards. I went slower from then, but have now desided to put the Lotus away for a while and now use the Subaru.

sig.jpg

Solar powered Lotus, no not at all mate, its me that is. My car has come down with the Lotus blues. I have about 6 bits n bobs to be fixed now and will start to work on it as and when.

I was hoping for some other Esprits to be there, even if it was only one. As I wanted to use there relays to see what ones of mine where shot. Also if its my window switches and not the motors that need working on.. Plus other little bits.

sig.jpg