Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New Raid steering wheel installed - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

New Raid steering wheel installed

I finally got around to installing my Raid steering wheel in the V8 last night. Thanks to Jim Knowles in Florida for all the help and support!

new3nq.jpg

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too Cool!!!!!

I want that for my car, how do I do it?

Ian Roberts-2002 V8

[

quote=fmxa,Jun 22 2006, 10:09 PM]

I finally got around to installing my Raid steering wheel in the V8 last night. Thanks to Jim Knowles in Florida for all the help and support!

new3nq.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ian,

Contact Jim Knowles at jknowles1@cfl.rr.com - he's a great guy who put a group buy together, including making the adaptors and a discount on the wheel. The wheel not only looks good, it has an airbag and gives the car an entirely new more precise feeling. What's really amazing is how heavy the old GM wheel is, it must be at least 12lbs!

looks great, matches all the aluminum accents in there nicely :(

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Guest ibayliss

I also think it loooks good - how big is the wheel and can you still see the top instruments ?

I have also fitted a similar wheel but without the silver and fully agree about the feel of the Car.

Paul,

Thanks for the info....I sent Jim an E-mail!

Looking forward to that. I feel like I'm driving an exotic Pontiac with that silly steering wheel!!!!!!

Love the car, hate the wheel!!!!

Thanks again..

Ian-2002 V8

Looks great Paul. I think that wheel would go well with my car. :hmm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It really is amazing how much better the car now "feels". I had the same wheel in my S4s prior to the V8, and believe this is what made the V8 feel heavy and clunky, as once I drove the V8 with the Raid wheel it now has the same "sharpness" I experienced from the S4s. Best mod I've done to any of my Esprits!