Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
FULLY RENOVATED LOTUS EXCEL SE WITH FUEL INJECTION - Cars/Parts For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

FULLY RENOVATED LOTUS EXCEL SE WITH FUEL INJECTION

ebay

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a nice car... but someone is going to have to want it an awfull lot at that asking price. 17k buys an awfull lot of alternatives... having said that, if someone offered 17k for mine, they would get the same answer as someone offering 700. Values are different things to different people...

What I don't get is why spend a lot of $$ then to sell it (finished) a year later, with little to no chance getting the $$ back. Why not use it for a few years enjoying all the hard earned cash you parted with.

Cheers Dyna

I agree about the wheels and steering wheel just doesnt look right.

Wish them well on the price.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I like the wheels, and being 16" might have a better choicve of tyres. I'm not a fan of wooden steering wheels though, in my opinion they don't suit the rest of the excel interior. The "personal" wheel is a nice design and suits the interior. The guy does say he has the originals though. I suppose for that price it should do!!!

I've also noticed you see a lot of cars where the owner has spent loads of time and money on a car then sell it on, most times there is no chance of retrieving the money put into it. It makes you wonder why - do they have to sell, or are they just bored with it? Dissapointed with the end product?