Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1978 LOTUS ELITE WITH GALVANISED CHASSIS. FULL MOT. MANY NEW PARTS - Cars/Parts For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

1978 LOTUS ELITE WITH GALVANISED CHASSIS. FULL MOT. MANY NEW PARTS

ebay

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"How do you work that out? 4 Bidders with high feedback numbers each?"

if you ask your mates or relatives to bid-up the price your are ending with bidders with a high feedback number. very easy.

often its helpfull to check the bid-history of ended auctions : even the names are blanked out you can see on the feedback numbers that on lots of auctions the same bidders are active...but they never win the item or the item will be re-listed with a flimsy excuse " the 2y old son bid on it" " the cat walked over the keyboard"

i´ve not come accross a "real" ebay auction for long time. i do not know one person within my mates or people which i met on car shows, chatting about ebay, who are not acting like this. its a shame, but its the truth.

Anyone on here bidding for this. Recently bought off ebay and put back together. Not sure they will make a profit.

do you know the price? link to the "old" ebay auction or item number?

Edited by Elite7

I watched all the auctions relating to this Elite.

The first sale was advertised for £1800 needing to be put back together.

The 2nd didn't sell and auction ended on £1651.10. Reserve was not met.

The 3rd listing. Car number plates blanked and now lowered reserve.

Not sure how much it sold for originally. I can't see it making any profit but am pleased to see the Elite back on the road. Would love it myself as it's very similar to my dad's Elite in the 80s.