Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exhausts, exhausts...? - Page 2 - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exhausts, exhausts...?

Hi guys.

Sorry to revisit this old(er) topic, and I know we've done exhausts to death, but I was thinking of the Larini system and on re-reading the postings, there was some concern that Larini were not doing them anymore for the Esprit. On their website though, they list several options and Marcus (PUK) still lists them and (I assume) still has them available.

The question is, assuming that I can still get one, and given the positive feedback I hear form their performance/sound, is this the one to still go for, as it is a bit more expensive than most others and I'm over here in Australia - shipping will be fairly sizeable.

Also, can I fit it myself without too many problems? I know Jonathon had a few problems with the attachment to his CAT, but I asume I should still be able to fit without too many problems. I'm fairly handy but I''m no exhaust expert.

I've tried to source locally, but am coming up blank.

I don't suppose someone can post a video file of Larini exhaust note on their Esprit perhaps taking off? I know we've had a few movies in the past, but don't seem to find any Larini or many other 4-cyl videos.

My car is an S4. Soon to sound like a supercar not a vacuum-cleaner. :lol:

Thanks everybody.

David

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic